The full width Instagram Feed is a very popular theme design feature that many people love. Below are instructions on how to add the full width Instagram Feed to Gallery Pro which is a child theme of the Genesis Framework.
If you use an FTP program, i.e., Filezilla or Cyberduck, you can browse your theme folder on the server to locate Gallery Pro.
The steps below are for modifying your files in the Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Editor (if your Theme Editor is accessible).
- On the right hand side, look for a folder called: /inc. Click to open.
- Next, click the genesis-change.php link and the window will open.
- Scroll down to the very bottom.
- Click “View Raw” at the bottom of the code box below.
- Copy/paste the code at the bottom of the genesis-changes.php file and save it.
Don’t feel comfortable adding this to your website? Get this added to your website for $25. Just send me an email!