Watch the Video Demonstration
Genesis Mobile Widgets adds mobile widget areas for WordPress sites running an HTML5-compatible Genesis Child Theme. This provides users with an additional way to monetize their websites on mobile devices.
Note: You will need to fine tune your theme’s CSS for best results.
Once activated, the plugin will install the following widgets in their respective locations.
- Mobile Above Header – Above the Header
- Mobile Above Home Content – Above the Content on Home Page Only
- Mobile Below Home Content – Below the Content on Home Page Only
- Mobile Above Content – Above Content on All Pages
- Mobile Fixed Footer – Fixed to the bottom of the site on mobile devices
If you or your web designer have a problem adjusting the CSS in your theme to integrate this plugin so it fits aesthetically with your website, support is here to assist you.
*With your purchase of Genesis Mobile Widgets, you will receive:
- One year license (renewable one year after your purchase date)
- Plugin Updates during the year
- Technical Support (issues pertaining to setup, installation and tweaking minor CSS to fit your website)
After you have purchased your product:
- Go to Plugins
- Select Add New > Upload Plugin
- Browse your desktop for the file you downloaded
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to Appearance -> Genesis Mobile Widgets
- Enter your License Key and activate
- Then go to Appearance -> Widgets and you will see the Genesis Mobile Widget areas
Support will be provided based on Eastern Standard Time between the hours of 6am and 9:00pm / 7 days a week. Requests will be answered as quickly as possible between those hours.