If you’re using WooCommerce with Genesis, you may have tried to add the word “Shop” to your Breadcrumbs. A member of the StudioPress forum just recently asked this question. Below are instructions on how to set that up.
By default, they may look like this:
We need to create the proper breadcrumb trail to include the word “Shop”.
Enable Breadcrumb in Yoast
- Go to the SEO tab, select Search Appearance.
- “Enable” the breadcrumbs.
- Save it. [Do not change any of the settings.]
So now the Breadcrumbs look like this.
Add “Shop” to the Breadcrumb
- Open up your “Shop” Page in Pages.
- Scroll down to the Yoast SEO settings.
- Click “Advanced“.
- Scroll down to Breadcrumb Title.
- Add the word “Shop” (or whatever you shop or store is called).
- Save the page.
The final look of the Breadcrumbs should look similar to this.